Monday, May 08, 2017



Excited to join Blogging Buddies, courtesy of the ISTE Ed Tech Coaches PLN!  Blogging Buddies were inspired by Jennifer Hogan's "Compelled Blogger Tribe!"  I've been wanting to step back into blogging since participating in last fall's  #IMMOOC with @georgecouros, et al.  I believe this will be a wonderful opportunity to share experiences with other ed-tech coaches and any other readers we can pick up along the way!   Stay tuned as groups are being formed and more formal endeavors follow.  In the meantime, follow me on Twitter for micro-musings.  And if you're a member of ISTE, feel free to join us if you have responsibilities for professional development and ed-tech integration.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, So excited you decided to join this journey with us. Looking forward to connecting with you through Blogging Buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I received my blogging buddies group info and will be reaching out to them. Looking forward to the experience!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Looking forward to connecting and learning with you in the Blogging Buddies group. My blog is in Spanish so I am in process of putting one together in English!

    ReplyDelete